- Your use of Zarinama.com and all the web-pages, hyper-links, tools and services provided there under (hereinafter referred to as “the Website” which expression shall include and successor or replacement website) is governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website (“User Agreement”). This User Agreement shall come into effect upon your each visit or usage of the Website or upon your registration or upon you providing any information on the Website.
- For the purpose of the User Agreement, Registered User / Visitor and wherever the context so require ‘You’ shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing Registration Data (as defined hereinafter) while registering on the Website as Registered User using the computer systems of the Website or who has used the Website without becoming a Registered User, and, in both the cases, accepted this electronic version / electronic record of the User Agreement. A Registered User has allocated himself a unique identification user name (“User ID” and “Password”) to become Registered User.
- As a Visitor/Registered User, this User Agreement shall be effective and binding upon you if you use our services and/or place an order with us.
- Amendments to the User Agreement: The website may amend this User Agreement at any time by posting a revised version of the agreement on the Website. The revised version will be effective at the time Company posts it on the Website. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement.
The following disclaimers by the website are the key to determine any relationship between You and Zarinama.com for Your use of the Website and for providing any services on the Website:
- Website and its suppliers, affiliates and service providers provide the Website and services on “as is” basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your risk.
- Website, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted.
- You understand, agree and acknowledge that Zarinama uses third party services providers to store and process Your personal information and other information which You provide through Zarinama.com and such third parties may store and process your personal information in a state which may not have jurisdiction over You. You agree and understand that Zarinama provides no guarantee, warranty or assurance that such third party service providers will protect Your personal information and Zarinama shall not be liable for any actions, commission, omission, misconduct, fraud or negligence (whether in contract or tort or under public policy) of these third parties.
- You agree that the aforesaid disclaimers shall be in addition to any other disclaimers given in this User Agreement.
6. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and any other applicable law for this purpose. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and any other applicable law for this purpose including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Website. Company reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Company’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years or are otherwise “incompetent to contract”. If you are registering as or on behalf of a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this User Agreement and you have the authority to bind that business entity to this User Agreement.
7. YOUR ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
If you use the Website as Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You agree, inter alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Website registration form or provided by You as a Visitor or user of a third party site through which You access the Website. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Zarinama has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Zarinama.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
8. By registering for a membership account with us, you agree and provide your consent of the understanding that we and our service partners can contact you for promotional, transactional and other information over calls and messages.
9. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
All product orders are subject to availability. Along this line, if there are difficulties regarding the supply of products or there are no more items left in stock, we reserve the right to cancel the order and reimburse any amount that you may have paid.
10. PRICE AND PAYMENT
The price of the products will be as stipulated at all times on our website, except in the case of an obvious error. Although we make every effort to ensure that the prices featured on the website are correct, error may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any of the products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be considered cancelled and all amounts paid will be refunded to you in full. We are not obliged to provide you with any product at the incorrect lower price (even when we have sent the Shipping Confirmation) if the error in the price is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as an incorrect price. The prices on the website are not inclusive of Goods and Service Tax (GST), duties and cesses and the same shall be added once you checkout of your cart. Prices may change at any time. However, except as stipulated above, the changes shall not affect the orders for which we have sent an Order Confirmation. Payments for orders placed with us have to be made in one single transaction and part payments are not acceptable.
- In case we receive a cancellation notice from you and the order has not been processed by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount as a store credit, in case payment has already been made. If the amount is refunded back to the same payment source, a 2% handling/service charge will be deducted. The orders that have already been processed by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy for those orders.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. We do this so that we can maintain our moto of sustainability and eradicate any duplicate orders which helps us in keeping a check dubious buyers.
- We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after you have made payment for the same, the said amount will be reversed back to your account from which the payment was made.
12. FRAUDULENT/DECLINED TRANSACTIONS
We at Zarinama believe that the Debit/Credit card details provided by you to get the services from the website will be correct and accurate and you will not provide any card details which are legally not owned by you. We will not utilize the information provided by you and will not be shared by the website with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verification or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any Debit/Credit card fraud.
13. COLOUR/EMBROIDERY OF THE PRODUCTS
We have made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on the Website as accurately in reality. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor colour settings, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. The colours of the final product may vary from that displayed on the website.
Each personalized piece of art is created by hand and a lot of care is taken to maintain uniformity. However, the embroidery on the final products may vary from that displayed on the website or from that of a similar item.
15. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Site and Application contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site or Application and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
16. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You recognize and agree that all copyright, registered trademarks and other intellectual property rights on all materials or contents provided as part of the website belong to us at all times or to those who grant us the licence for their use. You may use said material only to the extent that we or the usage licencers authorise expressly. This does not prevent you from using this website to the extent necessary to copy the information on your order or contact details.
17. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS
If any dispute arises between You and the website during Your use of the Website in relation to any activity on the Website, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement and all the rules and policies contained herein, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Zarinama. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The place of arbitration shall be Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
CASH ON DELIVERY (COD), SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) PAYMENTS
- Kindly note, COD is not applicable on orders above INR 15,000/-.
- The minimum value for COD is INR 1200/-.
- COD is applicable to selected cities, that will be confirmed by a Zarinama executive.
- Simply placing a COD Order will not amount to confirmation of the same. Our executive will call you for confirmation of the COD Order.
- In case of non-acceptance of a COD Order by a customer it would amount to the customer being treated as a Blacklisted Customer and she/he would no longer be able to place a COD Order again. (This policy has been made to serve you better and protect us from bogus buyers.)
- We provide free shipping pan India.
- For overseas orders, postage and handling charges would be an additional (As applicable). You may contact us for more details.
- At Zarinama, each personalized piece of art is created with a lot of care. Owing to our intimate, on-demand production process, it may take 15 working days or more for your products to get processed excepting delivery duration.
- Zarinama would not be liable for any delays which are caused on account of its delivery partner.
- Generally we ship our products within 03-15 days but we do not follow a strict time line policy as we depend more on manual labour than machines for making our designs. As such the estimated time for shipping might increase in certain circumstances leading to delays for which we can’t be held liable.
- No returns will be offered on Items that have been delivered without any damages or defects.
- If the product is wrongfully delivered or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect, then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order against the return of the product subject to the fact of such defect being established.
- To report damage in transit please get in touch with our customer care within 48 hours of delivery at email@example.com
- Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 48 working hours.
- Refunds will be made (i) within 14 working days from the date of receipt of returned goods.
- No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address.
- Any product that is returned without original packaging, accessories, including the retail box and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery will not be accepted and no refund shall be made.
- All costs of return shipping need to be borne by the purchaser (Unless the item received is defective)